We are participating in a contest by Net Squared with the goal of "remixing the web for social change." The contest provides funding and resources for innovative projects that foster social change and empower individuals.
View all the information right on our site.
Metro Mapper needs your help now!First, do this by Friday, March 14, 2008
- Register for an account right now.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Net Squared, and click the link. Check your spam folders too.
- Visit our project and "Star" us by clicking the .
- If you want, add some comments after the article.
- Login to your account.
- Vote for the Your Mapper project. You can vote for four to nine other projects too.
About the ProjectMetro Mapper is a free service currently based in Louisville, KY. We have a set of tools that let us gather public information and put it on interactive maps, which you can see on our site.
But what we are missing is comminity contributions, data for other United States cities and rural areas, and the ability to show lots more information.
We want to become Your Mapper, a new site that has all of this and an empowered public. The Net Squared project would let us begin to do that. Read all about what we want to accomplish on our Project Page. Register now!